I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

words are just words...


I'm beginning to believe that it is true as they say...A word is just a word 'till you actually mean what you say. Sometimes..I think the song "when you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating is a total genius I tell ya...meeting you was like match made in heaven with the same passion and the same principle...definitely...I thought you were mine for keeps, but who are us to know what lies in the future...


Sorry for the late intro...My name is Diane...My joined-at-the-hip pals call me Deedee...my mom calls my Anne(as in she really wanted me to have traditional nicknames),both i don't like at all...not hating them...it's just that i like people calling me Diane...just like how u did...


Anyways...


It all started when my dear beloved working 24/7 businesswomen cum mother decided to enrol me in some Music class...As usual I am hesitant to anything that would actually bring me to the public civilization...sheesh...

Unfortunately, using her cunning expertise of blackmailing(can't find another nicer word to that)...She talked me into attending the lessons in trade for an Oreo ice blog for every classes that i go for...being helplessly naive to the grand sweetness of the yummy treat,The deal was made...


Here I am now...After a LOOOOOONNNGGGG 15 minute drive to YAMAHA music studio from home...

One thing...I like the fact that the air conditioning is functioning so I don't have to sweat to death with a six string dangling in my arms...though that would look totally classic...


Second...god! I could actually go deaf! Imagine a 20 ft by 20ft room packed with seven (just SEVEN) guitar enthusiast excluding the deserved being pitied tutor could make a whole lotta racket that could actually make Avril's concert to shame...ALL of them were contributing to the twang's except me...and sum other guy...

he seemed settled...not moving much of his guitars...unlike the hooligans here he ain't showing any air flips or posting a signboard saying "look at me"...

he's just minding his own business...and ...honestly,truthfully...I kinda like that...


I guess it wouldn't hurt if I said hi...And it didn't, a short hello and he smiled as if a child had been given his Xmas present on a snowy morning...however...he just did that...nothing replied...feeling a little fish-out-of-water...I took a step away but halted surprisingly being grabbed at the hand...

I turned and like magic my honey glazed eyes got glued to those aqua blue iris of yours...signalling to sit...

and I did...which is the best choice making I had ever done in years!


Days pass...and close friends we had become...you are STILL the quiet you...Actually I have never heard u speak at all...even on the day that you asked me to be your girlfriend...it was all said and done by song...just the instrumental piece by Bruno Mars...and a necklace that engraved the word A...for Alex i suppose...


How I missed saying your name...I really do


Downright on the 16th of march 2006 I decided to play u a song I composed especially for your birthday...I know you loved all of the songs i write because of me...not because they sound nice...and that what makes them special...Alas, I was disappointed as you didn't attend class on that particular day...and the next...and consecutively for five days...

My enquiry nature cannot stand it anymore and so I investigated...slipped pass to the confidential students file...

Turns out you got caught with a stupid car crash by some drunkard...your bike was unsaved...but you...you're still fighting for your life on the plain white crisp sheets that you lie on...

now my eyes are not shining anymore like how you said they were...they are too sad to glow to see you...i looked at your eyes...they're shining...happy i suppose to see me...it hurts to see you smile as i won't be able to see them again later on...With a language we know, you took me guitar and started strumming a song...

as the song starts you want me to sing...and so i did with a heart wrenching smile...

"the smile of your face lets me know that you need me,there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me, the touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever i fall...you say it best when you say nothing at all..." and that was it...

See...sometimes...words don't mean a thing...he took my heart without saying a word...not a single word...rest in peace Alex...

No comments:

Post a Comment