I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

being more than friends? I dun think so...

Trust me...
Love is pain...
Love is full of hurt...
Looking at my friends...
How they seemed to feel so happy, on top of the world feel and then, ccrashed down...deep nose dive to the ground...
OUCH!!!
I dun take risks i suppose...so, I dun think I'll be in that situation
imagine:::

˙˙˙ʎɐʞo s,ʇı ʞuıɥʇ ı˙˙˙sı ʇı ɟı˙˙˙noʎ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq sıɥʇ sı˙˙˙pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uı ƃuıuunɹ suoıʇoɯǝ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ˙˙˙ǝʇısoddo ǝɥʇ ʎllɐʇoʇ ƃuıoƃ sı plɹoʍ ʎɯ ǝʞıl˙˙ƃuoɹʍ os lǝǝɟ ı op ʎɥʍ ʇnq˙˙˙noʎ ǝʌol ı


NO WAY, HOSE!
it ain't okay one bit...to me...call me a sceptic or whatever but, i guess i am...i believe that when you actually find the right one...they wouldn't make you feel like that one bit...sure it seems like fun for awhile...dangling on a string of thread that seems so thin and invisible...but, i bet ya that once you fall...it is definitely going to leave a scar and a memory of the pain FOREVER...

that's why they "fall in love"...not any other word fits best than that...

Okay...enough pessimisting for today...
i'm off to bed...no more waiting for your phone calls...i'm meeting my prince in my dreams...and let you dream of yours alone...LATER...

No comments:

Post a Comment