I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

why do we believe...

Today as lame as it is...
As I facebooked(don't tell me your not addicted to it yourself)...
I had accidentally bumped into a sort of realization by reading some likekitty icon from a friends info wall...
it wrote...

"Why do we close our eyes when we pray? when we cry ? when we dream ? or even when we kiss ? Because we know that the most beautiful things in ife are not seen, but felt by the heart..."




In some ways, deep in me, I bet that a majority of you would agree...
What you see can be quite deceiving...

people keep on saying to see is believing...
but for me...
what i feel is much true than what i see...
like faith with god...
like the feelings we feel...
like the wind that brushes through our hair on a windy day...
all of them are not to be set with the two pair of eyes...
but, with the smalls gestures of our hearts and mind...

just imagine...we see all these world-liness with our eyes...
then, all of sudden we close them...
we see nothing...
it's pitch dark...
and we keep on thinking we're alone...
but, that's wrong...
'cause in times like this would make us open our minds that the connection of us with god and also our own feelings are the only thing that's left...

with that i end this with a spill of thought...

our eyes see what is only in front of our eyes...


but, with our hearts we see more than the world could ever offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment