I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Friday, January 7, 2011

blinded by love

tick-tock-tick-tock...
time passes by...
five years definitely went by...
like a blink of an eye...
and u...
u changed me...
how to say this...i think this analogy fits...

at first, indeed my everyday life was like the night,it was pitch-dark and cobalt blue...

but it wasn't that hard to see as my eye's night vision was constantly assisted by stars like friends and family,goals that i see was clear back then..

but i wasn't determined really,wasn't that confident in my own decisions...

then, u came along out of the blue, shooting across the sky like a BRIGHT meteorite...u aided me with light and brightness of LOVE that no one had actually shown me before...
and that made me really,really happy...

All of a sudden,
seconds after that u decided to leave...

to the other side of the horizon...

to shine at another part of the world...

moving on with your journey...

and now...
i'm alone...
i bet the sky is still the same starry sky...
i thought nothing's changed...
but, i was definitely wrong...
ur strong love that had sparkled my eyes now blinded my sight...
now, i'm lost...i see nothing...just total darkness...

p.s>i noe ur out there...but sorry...my heart is closed...as how my eyes are...

No comments:

Post a Comment