I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

insomnia

"falling in love is when the girl of your dreams falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams..."


As days turn to nights, I constantly search to find the working remedy in order to mend a broken heart...
on all the stores I've been...not a single one sells heart glue or sticky tapes...

i think glues n stick tapes are useless maybe...

hmmph ...

guess the broken record tape in my head that keeps repeating, telling myself that i cannot miss you anymore now that you're gone is simply crap and eventually nonsense to my very intelligent conscience...

Never thought that this time would ever exist...
I noe i must be strong...and i must let go, since we cannot say anymore what our hearts must know.

One itsy,bitsy problem, my 132-IQ brain can't work coherently in harmony with my heart as the heart is stoned stubborn...
Yeah...Yeah...What you say is not what you actually feel...
The denial is hard...but accepting you is harder...
What is dear helpless me able to do?
this question is like a a chemistry paper 3 essay question...it's either that or nothing...

Second case, Sure...I could never find a way to erase the precious memories...How does one actually walks away from memories is still a mystery...To me, why don't we keep the nostalgia because perhaps they only live in our minds and heart ...

Right now,
what I think is best to do,
is close both eyes...
and pretend that it had all been over...
At least, that'll clear away any hopes between us...
Much easier for my brain to interpret...
Hope that this would resolve my insomniatic nights and sleepless dreams...
Bon nuit...

No comments:

Post a Comment