I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

your guardian angel

i pray that you'll always be alright..wit or without me...i know you can manage in life...because whatever happens..no one can take me away from you...for my body is here...but my soul is in YOU...

i look closely at the sky...as how the sunshine morning les lumiere fades...giving in to the noirs night...i guess that is life...they give and take...

in this LOVE STORY...i can see none of those...because our life is our only...nobody could ever intrude and tell us what to do...at least that is what i think it is...

it all started as a simple high school sweethearts...nothing more...a mere fling...you mon amour, FARRELL ADAM, the school's heartthrob quarterback with dashing blonde hair and electric blue eyes that would make you feel like diving into every time you see them...and me,MINERVA ASTRID, a lovely, petite et mans girl with brains and beauty...
HOW PERFECT IT MAY SEEM...

unfortunately...sad as it may sound,all good things must come to an end...

on 31st september 2004, graduation came...everyone and all...said and done...goodbyes and thank yous...good lucks and congratulations...all except the two of US...you and me...

under the white willow tree that we often mark as OUR sanctuary and rendezvous...that's the first place that we met eye to eye...it's all thanks to TIANA, my crossbreed siamese-persian kitty cat...she went up the tree...what else would i do? thank god i could climb up the enormous tree...and as i careful cradle TIANA in my hands...i just realize..i cannot climb down!!! then u came along, offering help...out of the blue like a guardian angel...you caught me swiftly as i fell into your strongly build arms...you caught me swiftly, so effortless...
i knew exacty at that moment...
i did not only fall from a tree...
but also...
fall in love...WITH YOU...

too bad that we're going to put it all away now...
and move on with our REAL life...

even so, i told you..."MY HEART WOULD ALWAYS BE WITH YOU"
you smiled, and turned you face away(crying i hope)...

alone in this cruel world we went our separate ways...

i don't know what you do these past few years or how it had been for you...
but i know that mine went smoothly...after wonderful years in college i finally got my degree in cutting people up in the name of saving lives...or short for MBBS(bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) or even simpler...i became a very wise doctor...very focused...flawlessly meticulous and no nonsense sort of person...i did not become a snob -NO!...i just sort of heartless and lack of emotions...cause my heart was left with you, remember?

definitely...reading from the last line above...you would have guessed that i have no love life at all...indeed you're partially correct...i did found love...however it's with my work...typical, i know right?

BUT MY LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOREVER...
on 31st september 2011...after my usual sip of coffee and milk...
i went of to work only to find on my desk a new case under the name of FARRELL ADAM...
why does that sound familiar?
anyway, the guy has a
severe cardiac arrest in unstable angina
caused by what i might guess...a workaholic lifestyle as mine...

oh well...back to work i will...as i go for my first inspection to my ill patient...only to be surprised by what i see with my two hazel eyes...it was THE FARRELL ADAM...MY FARRELL ADAM...right away...i know that i cannot do this operation...i won't have the slightest bone in my body to hurt him, let alone stick my very sharp scalpel into his gentle chest...

as i back out from the ward...i went over to check whether any transplants are availale on this short notice...NONE...NOT EVEN ONE HEART IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TRANSPLANT BANK...

there and then...i know what to do...

three years had passed by so fast as how the wind kisses on our faint cheeks...autrefoir, your thoughts had always been in my mind...your scent lingers around me so often, even you we're so far away...but now i feel so close...so close that i could feel the beat of your heart day and night, as long as you are still alive...i will to...i did tell you did'nt i? that "my heart would always be there for you"?...i guess...some things are just so unexplainable...never mind...everything is fair in LOVE...

LIVE WELL MON AMOUR,you we're my guardian angel long time ago...and now..i am YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL...but i might want back my heart, once your time on earth is done...make sure you come and find me to return OUR HEART back...

SIGNED,
your guardian angel

No comments:

Post a Comment