I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

forever your name on my lips


i still remember the look on your face...
when you whispered those sacred words for just us to know...
it looked all so real...and i believed


you told me you loved me...but why did you go?


i do recall now the smell of the rain that falls on the grass of the neighbourhood park..
at our beloved creek just next to where the love fairies dwell...
that night when you put your arms around me simply because you missed me...
i still hear your heartbeat goes frantic and calm at the same time...
like as if it's jumping out of your shirt...but i was too busy feeling your embrace...
i didn't bother to notice..
until now...

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER?

on prom night...?
you dropped by with your classic cadillac...
i really loved your handshake with daddy...
it's sooo honest and brave...
daddy has always been the OVERPROTECTIVE sort...
but, he went easy on you...
and while you waited...you put your hands in your pockets...
i know your nervous at that time..
but i had to look my best for you...

and when we arrived in school...you swiftly pulled me into the hall...
then,with your dashing charms and smiles you came in with the swing of your steps..
being the life of the party...
you're showing off again...
i wouldn't mind unless those girls aren't eyeing on you...
but they did...
on reflex, i rolled my eyes...hoping you would noticed...
and you did...
then the serenade starts...
you brought me to the dance floor...
you know i'm not much for dancing...but for YOU i did...

not sure if you noticed...
i've never had much to say...
because most of the time you would kiss me while i'm in the middle of saying something...
and then, you woud understand it later what i meant to utter...
now i really miss all those rude interruptions...

but things had to go wrong do they?

two weeks ago you left...
you had an accident...
god had to take your life away from me...
because i suppose he loved you more and got jealoused of us together...

so now...
i'll watch your life in pictures like i used to watch you sleep,
and i'll feel you forget me like i used to watch you breathe,
at times i call up our old friends just to remind me of how you were..
hope it's nice, whereever you are...
night and day i pray that we'll soon be united once again...
"forever your name on my lips" 

No comments:

Post a Comment