I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

soulmates

Love is like snowflakes that melts in the palm of your hands...
they are excrutiatingly gentle to the touch...
retreats at the single presence of heat...
unfortunately...they seem to always leave you in the cold...alone...

till now i always make things out on my own...
i never really cared until i met you...
and now at times it chills me to the edge of my bones...
at times what made me feel so alone...
though you we're there...


it's true what we had between us we're simply just what i would say...an slight encountance...a brief company...a friendly departure...friends we are...and nothing more in thought i suppose to you...

however i am puzzled with myself...if you are only a friend...
why in a world do i keep on waiting for the calls that you rarely give...
the laughs that you vaguely pursue...
the harsh hurts right in the middle of my chest whenever you telling me of your lovely encounter with OTHER formal rendezvous of the opposite gender(nobody in particular)...

Jealoused i am it may sound...
albeit, i never halted you...not even once i denied my absolute joy on knowing you moved on...
odd it may seem...
i felt hurt...
and the chills kept on coming...
at times i thought i had a serious rare disease or something...peculiarly...the GP just told me to keep smiling...saying it is just a mere LOVE BUG away symptoms...

sounds treacherous ay?

oh well...whatever it is..it keeps on bugging me...
i still get restless nights...
loss of appetite
(though it works wonders for my diet regime)...
and some say...i sort of lost my charms and glow...

OH MY!


i better find a cure and FAST!....i don't think i want to end up as one of the ADDAMS FAMILY...if you know what i mean...

toodle-loo...gotta go now...please leave any suggestions once this is read...MERCI BEACOUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment