I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

memories

to me,
you will never change...
your eyes will always the bluest ever,
your smile remains the brightest
and your heart will forever be in mine...
i still remember...
when our eyes first met...
it's like fireworks on the fourth of july...

owning the dance floor like it's yours...
the whole world stops for a second...
enchanted by your enthralling pace...
stunned, spellbound...
the rhythms you carry on so effortlessly were like the summer waves on suavo de la costa...
set to melt on reflex, the gazes of anyone it glances...

as the crowd pulls apart...
you approached me, slowly swaying me to a pavilion of our own imagination...
in this flawless melody, a perfect harmony ensembles itself...
in your arms, i break and mend...
safe and belonged whenever, wherever we are...
there and then, i can feel your breathless charm running through my veins...

alas,
a night it is...and a night it became...
my life and i are alone once more...

nevertheless...
someday, when i am awfully low...
when the world is cold...
i will feel aglow...
just thinking of you,
and the way you look tonight...

here i am...missing you every heartbeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment