I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

little things

some things in life we take for granted...

maybe i didn't love you
quite as often as i could have
and maybe i didn't treat you
quite as good as i should have

if i made you feel like you're second best
BOY i'm sorry i was blind
but i just want you to know...
you're always on my mind

and maybe i didn't take the time hold you
during all those lonely times that you need me most
the little things i should have said and done
i guess i'll never get the chance to tell you
that i'm so happy that you're mine...

i now realized that the stars i the sky don't shine anymore like they do...
because one of them is here on earth bright as ever...
however i lost my light in life...
and my nights are dark and grey as it had ever been...

No comments:

Post a Comment