I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Be inspired to inspire...

Hello, lovelies :)

I'm BACK!
With a new vibe,
A fresh new start...
A new blog name, too!
It’s now called

“Just Dream Juliet”

Honestly, what jump started me to write again is none other than my supercallifragilistic mama.

She said,


“Do what you love and never let anyone pull you down…Don’t be afraid of the storm but learn to dance in the rain, figuratively speaking…”

I guess she was right. I have 
so much to say, so much to share
Why not?

So, today's topic is entitled Be inspired, to inspire. The wordplay revolves on the fact that all of us are created in a linked manner. be nice to people and they'll be nice to you. Treat them otherwise, then, let's pray they are forgiving people. Thus, people who are inspired would naturally have the urge to inspire those that she can reach, and pass the love.

Here's the thing :

Today I saw this Amazing YouTube Video by the make-up guru extraordinaire MICHELLE “Avalanche” PHAN (heart her <3)… 

Just look at her, all beautiful and glamorous, innocently sweet with her oh-so-crystal-like voice...
For those who haven't seen this, be surprised!
I know I did. Little that we know under that sparkle lies a heart that had gone through a lot of pain and hardship. She is definitely a proof of how with love and passion, not forgetting the WILL to go on, anything is possible. 
I recalled a piece of my childhood, from my all time favourite Disney movie, MULAN.
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest 
and most beautiful of all.” 
Enjoy the video and stay lovely :)


By the way, from this post on wards, I shall start writing inspiring words of wisdom at the end of my text, in which I will call as 
Muse of the day 
instead of 
inspiration of the day.
Just so you know, Muses are the goddesses of the inspiration of literaturescience and the arts as they potray as guiding spirits and a source of inspiration. For more info about them, watch Disney-Hercules :P ...or you can try checking out the links below:-
Muse of the day #1

Being beautiful, does not only come from looking beautiful, but, you also have to believe that you are!
4-8-6 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment