I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

a trinket of admiration

hello lovelies...
it's a great day today, 
cozy and warm...
It's playful summer everytime of the year here at my place...

well it does rain here once in a while, which induces a great hot chocolate...
mmm...just the thought of it would make drool (well, not in public definitely :P )


By the way, I was called, drawn to write this little trinket of admiration on my forever-young and amazing 
G-G Girls Generation!!!
Our Food Goddess SooYoung, darling Kid leader TaeYeon, playful Black Pearl YuRi, innocent baby SeoHyun, strong flower-deer YoonA, ice princess Jessica, adorable mushroom Tiffany, cheerful bunny Sunny, and dancing queen Hyoyeon...

These girls are just crazy fun and beautiful...
seriously i mean
 B-U-tiful
they are definitely true to themselves which in a way, me wish that I'm in these lasses' shoes.

All these glitz and glamour surely has a story of it's own...
Despite the fact that they had to undergo the knife, hard work and practice long hours, tight schedules and not forgetting the endless concerts and shows they do.
Nevertheless, they stay as true to their name,
GIRLS generation

They represent a part of a lady that sets apart from our counterpart,
the strength, the determination and the will...
Something only girls can understand.
Plus, you can enjoy whatever you do...
Just remember this quote from Tiffany...

Nevertheless, they strive for the star in each of them and VOILA!
They hold the record of having the most fans in their fan base :)

Truthfully, i was inspired to write when I listened to this.
The song is mainly about how us girls we're chosen by destiny to be girls...
believe me, we are all brought here for a reason...
We have touched hearts whether we know it or not.

This song is the second song I heard that made me even driven to start typing.

This one made me teared (just a little), 
it's deep i tell you, Deep with a capital D.

girls generation, a league of legendary girls in the making, they ineveitably earned it.
these girls are beauty, brains and brawns.
Agreed?

Muse of the day #2
Born to be a lady, chosen to be a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment