I am Dreamer

My photo
tomorrow is, tomorrow was, tomorrow will forever be. Hope exists, when you believe it's existence.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

erased

there must be some things i can't do like forgetting you...
you know...
i gave you too much of my heart...
soo much that it sounds almost pathetic...
that i left mine empty and cold...
if i could turn back time...i would do anything that i possibly can...
why didn't i think something like this sooner...

too bad...
all that's left are useless regrets...
it's over now...

your intrusion in my mind has to stop...
alone is a word that i need though i don't like it...
am i strong enough to bear the pain...and not put my fallen tears to waste?
guess what...i'm learning to put a smile on my face..
faux sourire...but at least I AM TRYING...
it would take as long as time that had already passed...

by the way
have you erased every traces of you ???
'cause i'm doing it now...
'cause pretending is too difficult..
so let's make it for real now...
like it never ever happened...


ahhh...
everytime...i sweep them off..
they keep coming back..
piercing deep with sympathetic eyes...
my body is thrashing with agony...
and yet i'm rebelling to brush it all away...

deep...deep...digging deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp...in my soul

i wonder if your experiencing the same thing...
i wonder if you're hurting alone...
i wonder if you still worry about me...
i wonder if i have been erased from your mind...


erased...am i erased forever???
honestly, i think that's what i'm more afraid of that than saying goodbye...
let's part our ways here...
so we don't have to go through the rest of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment